Thank you for your interest in purchasing prints or licensing rights of my images! Unless noted as a "limited-edition," or NFS (not for sale) my images are for sale on an open edition basis. They are signed in archival ink on the back.
Below you will find some pricing for my open editions that I hope is helpful to you. (In some cases, the net proceeds will be donated to a charity associated with the subject of the image.) Please use my contact form if you wish to enquire about a limited-edition print, or to place an order for an open edition, letting me know the kind of paper you would like (matte, luster, glossy) and whether or not you would like a white border.
Images will be printed without the watermark name with Canon archival dye inks on Canon papers lasting at least 20 years in open air, 30 years in a glass frame and 300 years in an archival photo album.
Discounts may be available for clients who purchase more than three images. Discounts may also be available for some non-profit organizations, governmental agencies, and educational institutions.
Fine Art Print Prices (Matte, Luster, Glossy, Canon papers)
|Personal or Editorial
(Educational, Informational Use)
(Priority, USPS, USA)
|8x10 or 8x11||50.00||10.00||60.00|
|Larger sizes||Contact For Quote|
Licensing for Digital Files: Please see my Chris Allan Shutterstock Portfolio
Additionally, I am available for editorial assignments. (I do not do portrait sessions, corporate events, parties or weddings.)
- Hourly: Two-hour minimum at $75 per hour, including travel time. Every hour thereafter is $50.
- Day rate for up to 9 hours, including travel time: $600 (11% savings)
- Space rate for print: One page of photos included in hourly/daily rate. Beyond that, 25.00/picture up to 1/8 page, 50.00/picture up to 1/4 page, 100.00/picture up to 1/2 page, 150.00/picture up to 3/4 page, 200.00/picture up to full page, 500.00 for full cover.
- Pricing includes a single location within 20 miles of downtown Sacramento. Beyond 20 miles, standard IRS rate applies.
- Parking fees, tolls, meal expenses are not included
- Client receives 14-day access to images in an online gallery available for "first use" print and concurrent web use with accompanying photographer credit.
- Turnaround time: Unprocessed photos can usually be selected and posted within 24 hours. Turnaround time for post-processing depends on number of photos desired. Standard fees include up to 50 processed photos.
- Photographer retains copyright to all images.
Please note that the unauthorized reproduction, sale and use of any of my images for any use is not allowed.